Click column header to sort
Lebanon, Indiana | 55k | Direct Hire
Continental Incis looking to hire a Manager of Sales & Operations Planning in Lebanon, Indiana.
Lebanon, Indiana | 35k | Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire aTransportation Specialistin Lebanon, Indiana.
Lebanon, Indiana |55k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Inventory Control Analyst in Lebanon, Indiana.
Muncie, Indiana | Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced HR Manager in Muncie, Indiana.
Your pay will be based on experience and includes a generous benefits package plus 401K and profit sharing bonus.
- Responsible for the overall Human Resource functions of the organization
- Benefit analysis and plan development
- Establish, maintain and ensure adherence to all personnel-related policies and procedures
- Develop, direct and oversee all recruitment and hiring activities and strategies
- Conduct wage/salary/benefit surveys of the local market
- Develop, maintain and coordinate training programs
- Monitor compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws
- Oversee and investigate all employee relations and labor-related matters as they relate to federal, state, and local employment and civil rights laws
- Participate in the budget process as it relates to staffing, productivity, benefit costs, and employee/labor relations costs
- Prepare and maintain operating budget
- Provide guidelines, direction and support in the administration of the disciplinary process
Frankfort, Indiana| 80k-85k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Quality Manager in Frankfort, Indiana. This position will provide quality control and assurance of products to meet specifications and quality requirements.
Continental Inc is seeking OTR experienced Class A CDL Drivers for a Kokomo based flower distributor. The right candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience, an acceptable motor vehicle record, and ability to be gone up to 5 days a week and the ability to schedule your own delivery appointments. If traveling to West Coast out 11 days and off 3 days (this is the most time that would be spent out).
Average 22,000 miles a week with $ .50 per mile and a $50 cell phone per diem.
If you are looking for GREAT PAY with EXCELLENT BENEFITS send your resume today or call Michaelena at 765-785-6365 to schedule an interview. (Must have a resume)
Kokomo, Indiana| $12hr|
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Distribution Center Clerk in Kokomo, Indiana. This position is responsible for working within a distribution team to efficiently and accurately distribute products to our valued customers as requested.
Plymouth, Michigan| |85k-110k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Software Engingeer in Plymouth, Michigan. This position is responsible for being assigned to increasingly complex components, sub-assemblies and systems, e.g. may be responsible for changes based on new requirements, or may contribute to the application of a new technology.
Plymouth, Michigan | $24-$30hr| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer in Plymouth, Michigan. This position is responsible for assisting in developing equipment standards and verification that sourced equipment meets established standards.
Plymouth, Michigan| 48k-60k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Electronics Buyer in Plymouth, Michigan. This position will be responsible for negotiation of all commercial aspects of material / component, indirect and services purchases.
Plymouth, MI | 48k-72k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Warranty Analyst in Plymouth, Michigan. This position will be responsible for supporting the defined Warranty Process at our customer, driving standardization within the root cause analysis and reporting processes.
Elwood, IN | $60- 80K | Direct Hire | Experience Preferred | Must Pass Drug Screen & Background Check
Continental Inc is looking to hire an experienced Stamping Manger in Elwood, Indiana.
Production manager plans, coordinates, organizes, and controls production. Responsible for the efficient production to ensure the right quantity, quality, and costs are achieved. In addition to this, it is the manager’s responsibility to produce goods on time and at right price to meet the demands of the customer for quality, and delivery. The manager leads the department to meet objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the development of a superior workforce. The responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
Welding and Manufacturing Engineer – Muncie Indiana
Continental Inc is looking for an Experienced Welding Engineer who is needed for Manufacturing Assembly Plant in Central Indiana
- Be responsible for managing the plant welding program.
- Work with Welding Engineering to both develop and assure adherence to weld standards and policies
- supervise and train welders to highest level of weld standards, quality and performance.
- Perform computer 3D modeling, preferably using NX
- Maintain and assure adherence to both internal and external weld certification standards
- Provide guidance staff regarding work orders to ensure compliance to established work instructions and procedures
- Be the "Go To" person for all welding related issues.
- Assure communication between affected areas and sections to assure resolution of problems and technical issues
- Constantly look for layout and process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following: Welding Engineering, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience as Welding Engineer in heavy industrial manufacturing /fabrication environment.
- Proficiency with the current version of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with 3d computer modeling
- 5 years’ experience with Robotic Welding applications and equipment, Motoman Preferred
Pay will be based on experience
Anderson, Indiana | 80k | Direct Hire
Continental Incis looking to hire an experienced Production Manager in Anderson, Indiana. This position is responsible for managing and directing production activities within an industrial manufacturing facility
Yorktown, Indiana| 38k-40k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc is looking to hire a Laundry Supervisor in Yorktown, Indiana.
The Laundry Supervisor position reports to the Regional Manager. Desirable characteristics of the successful candidate include being a hands-on team player working independently and in a safety-conscious manner, who identifies innovative solutions to technical and mechanical work processes and communicates effectively. Duties include:
Plymouth, Michigan| 85k-110k| Direct Hire
Continental Inc. is looking to hire an experience Senior Software Engineer in Plymouth, Michigan. This position will require a certain amount of training both in-house and off-site. The person who accepts the position will be expected to follow a learning curve with continuous development.
Continental, Inc.—a Professional Staffing and Recruitment Company—based out of Anderson, IN. has a client in Columbus, IN seeking a Maintenance Electrician at their manufacturing facility. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and all shifts are being considered.
Plymouth, MI |$90-110k| Direct Hire *We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship.*
Continental Inc is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with an Automotive Lighting Design/Manufacturing background in Plymouth, Michigan. This position will require a certain amount of training both in-house and off-site. The person who accepts the position will be expected to follow a learning curve with continuous development.
Indianapolis, Indiana| $20-23 hr| Direct Hire
Continental Inc. is looking to hire an experienced Machinist in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Anderson, IN | 65k-75kk | Direct Hire | MUST BE US CITIZEN or Valid Green Card
CONTINENTAL INC. is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager in Anderson, IN. This position will need experience of pumps, motors and VFD's, PLC's, gear boxes, valves, tanks, steam generation, equipment troubleshooting and repair. Familiarity with maintenance software and scheduling. Plant will use Siemens PLC's, so knowledge of that would be a big plus.